Communities First Grant – Apply Within !
Bromley By Bow Community Organisation have successfully registered the Bromley By Bow ward to distribute funds under the Communities First Grant – an Office of the Third Sector funding programme.
The programme will support:
- Projects that enhance the lives of young people.
- Activities that address physical and mental well being
- Bring together communities regardless of age, religion or cultural backgrounds
- initiatives that Improve local environment
This will result in:
- The community being able to help themselves and others.
- Help local groups be able to deliver programmes which meet the needs of the community and influence decisions made.
- Encourage local groups to take ownership of resources available and use it towards meeting the needs of the community.
The panel which is made up of local individuals will award small grants of between £250 – £2,500 for suitable projects that meet the priorities as identified.
Please find attached the following documents:
1) CDF Community Fund Information Sheet
2) Guidance Notes For Applicants
3) Funding Proposal Form
Right Click – Save As… OR Click to Open in Browser
Round 1 Deadline:
Monday 18th June 2012 @ 5:00 pm.
email@example.comTags: Bromley By Bow Lap 6, Commmunity First Grant